AmCham Gdańsk invites you to the breakfast meeting on: The future of work in Poland. How HR can prepare for the changes?
The workshop will be perfect occasion to meet with the only certification program for HRBP in Poland from American company Social for Human Resources Management.
A summary of global changes that will be influencing the future of work in Poland, including:
- How to build „the future team” regarding to demographic changes;
- How advanced technology influences on managing of people in organization;
- Why the education needs to change to meet business requirements;
- How the globalization and style of working influence HR processes;
- New models of work – crowdsourcing.
APRIL 27, 2018, FROM 8.30 AM TO 12.00 PM
AT THE OLIVIA SKY CLUB OLIVIA BUSINESS CENTRE, OLIVIA TOWER, 12TH FLOOR,
GDAŃSK, AL. GRUNWALDZKA 472
- 08:30 Business breakfast;
- 09:10 Meeting opening. Joanna Bojarska-Buchcic, AmCham Gdańsk Director;
- 09:15 Workshop „The future of work in Poland”. How HR can prepare for the changes? Andrew Blatiak;
- 11:00 Networking.
R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org